Lennox VRF Sales Engineer in Bedford Park, Illinois
Lennox International(LII)is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The VRF Sales Engineer is responsible for generating total company system specifications by developing a consultative relationship with specifying engineers, a limited group of select design-build commercial contractors, consultants and/or Facility Management teams. Additional job duties include:
- Calls on engineers, selected design build contractors and/or End Users facility managers to obtain total system specifications.
- Provides a high level application and system selection support.
- Assists consulting engineers, selected design/build contractors, design firms, and/or End Users to understand the full range of existing and future products and services.
- Conducts product introduction meetings and product training.
- Provides expertise on application and system design of specialty products.
- Communicates Federal, State and Local code compliance requirements and ASHRAE design guidelines.
- Provides early identification of changing customer and market area requirements; identifying trends, opportunities and threats to the business.
- Establishes and nurtures a viable partnership with the existing engineering firms, contractors, Sales force, and OEM customers.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 5 years related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the mechanical engineering community to drive total company system specifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and training skills.
- Sales oriented and team focused.
- Must have Substantial industry and product knowledge.
- Requires expert abilities in building relationships, listening, persuading, negotiating and managing time.
- Broad knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Broad knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management Software.
- Requisition #
- Shift / Hours